Thursday, July 17, 2008

Renewed Views





Pitch it, I tell Windy, silent that my nieces once played in her bridesmaid choice, length lopped.

I hunt for pictures but find Windy's "Dear Girls" letter, a wedding what's what, sometimes by the hour:
4:30, Saturday: Guess what? We are going to dress at the church. It is fun that way and everyone looks fresh and "just pressed!"
And the swatch -- sent so shoes would match.


Together, more powerful than Kodak.

I am back ... at the Carolina Inn, twenty-three, grown-up and little all at once, awe-struck. My friend, married. The first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How bout those "dusty rose" shoes? Bet you wore them a lot, huh? Sorry! I would sure love to have a girls weekend and laugh about all those memories...of your wedding and mine....and of our other escapades that left us....carless? So glad you are my friend.