Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Family Collage

It was even -- three kids, three pieces of elementary school art each. Even, but not perfect.







The center image was hard to see. Up close, it seemed ... a bit dramatic.







We hung the collage anyway. I loved it then. I love it now. Always, though, I tell visitors the dragon is temporary, we're expecting better choices.




The final contenders arrived in June.







Here they are, cropped to fit:



Look -- the pictures read like a perfect story: We ate. We walked. We saw animals.

Perfect, but boring. No trouble. Where's the family in that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great collage! Wish I had done something like that. Well...I mean...there is still hope...all the art is in a box in the garage on a shelf...somewhere. Maybe I'll start digging. Happy belated 4th!