Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Assignment: Blogging

There are 20 of us in the 6th floor computer lab overlooking the Docker's Store at San Francisco's Westfield Mall. 20 keyboards click-click-clicking blog posts. Ready or not, everyone suddenly immersed into the land of social media.

That's right -- I have been pushed out of my recent 93words silence by Assignment #1 of SFSU's Internet Marketing Now class, the 3rd class I've taken this summer towards earning the SJSU Internet Marketing Certificate, part of my re-entry into the work world plan.

Daily posts. 12 days. Inspired or not.

Are you ready?

3 comments:

Michael Berry said...

Yeah, the class is at least an excuse to regain some blogging momentum after too long away.

What other classes have you taken toward the certificate? And how were they, if you don't mind my asking?

Shirley Mar said...

The marketing classes are OK. I'm not too crazy about blogging because my government entity never participates in social networking methods

Susan Barnes said...

Shirley, Can you blog for personal reasons? Do you have anything you like to share with your friends or family? If you like to travel, a travel blog might inspire you.