Sunday, October 19, 2008

Second Chance Thanks


If at this very moment we were at one of those family dinners where everyone has to say one thing that they’re thankful for, I wouldn’t hesitate.

That’s because today I finally got tired of that box under my office desk and took a closer look at all the old disks in it.

Guess what I found?

Moments, large and small, casual and formal. Some random ones, too.
Photos I'd never printed. Photos I thought had fallen victim to long-ago computer crashes.

Today, I'm thankful for second chances.


What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

ELLOUISESTORY said...

Proves the point - back-up, back-up, back-up. Glad you found them.

Clare said...

I've been thankful for my back-ups on many occasions :-)

But at the moment, I'm thankful to have a partner who needs a lot more sleep than I do -- it means I get some time to myself on Saturday and Sunday mornings.